Pedia Care Diaper Z Cream 250 mL
It is a topical skin product that is used as a protective coating for mild skin irritations and abrasions.
It can promote the healing of chapped skin and diaper rash.
It works as a mild astringent and has some antiseptic properties.
It is commonly used to prevent or treat diaper rash by forming a protective barrier between the skin and the diaper.
• Treats and prevents skin rash.
• Protects the skin from humidity and infections.
• Builds a barrier between skin and diaper.
• Moisturizes the skin.
How to use:
Apply after the clean skin and in change.
Points of interests:
• Discontinue if worsen or any adverse effects occurs.
• Avoid use if child allergic to zinc oxide or any other contents.
• Prefer to apply to clean skin with gentle massage.
How to Store:
At room temperature.