Pediakid Flora Baby Drops 10 ML
Pediakid Flora Baby contains 1 billion probiotics, suitable for infants and young children.
These bacteria are supposed to be good for the gastrointestinal (GI) system and help with other health conditions.
Using Probiotics is essential for a stronger immune system and help prevent infections it also used to improve digestion and restore normal flora.
Probiotics have been used to treat bowel problems (such as diarrhea, irritable bowel), eczema, and urinary tract infections.
Giving Pediakid Flora to your baby after taking medications like antibiotics is very important to restore the good bacteria that been killed by the antibiotic.
• Support the immune system.
• Boost good bacteria if you take medications like antibiotics.
•Balance out the different types of bacteria in the body.
• Decrease symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
• Prevent diarrhea caused by infection or antibiotic.
How to use:
Shake before use.
Give your child 5 drops once a day, or follow the recommendations of a healthcare professional.
May be swallowed pure (directly in the mouth or using a spoon) or mixed with a beverage.
1 month program renewable.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Corn oil, , ,
Points of interests:
• Suitable for newborn and children.
• To be consumed within a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended intake.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Storage: