Pediakid Iron Vitamin Syrup 125 Ml
Pediakid Iron is a banana flavour children's syrup from herbal extracts with iron and B vitamins and prebiotics form natural origin. it is recommended for children from toddlers to preteens to optimise iron and vitamins B intake.
Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and hemoglobin and it is also used to treat iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia.
B vitamins plays a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being and have a direct impact on child brain function, protect nerve cells from damage, aids in the conversion of food into energy and reduce fatigue and is also used in treating and preventing anemia.
• Treat iron deficiency.
• Treat and prevent anemia.
• Support brain function.
• Increase energy and reduce fatigue.
How to use:
From 1 to 5 years: 1 teaspoon twice a day, after meals.
Over five years: 2 teaspoons twice a day, after meals.
A one month program is recommended for maximum efficacy.
Can be renewed a few times per year, if necessary
Iron, B Complex
( B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12) , Probiotics, Carrot extracts , Spirulina, Jerusalem artichoke, Spinach
Points of interests:
• To be consumed within a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
• Do not exceed the recommended intake.
• Accidental overdose of iron- containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Storage: