Puritan’s Pride Folic Acid 400 Mcg - 250 tablets
Puritan’s Pride Folate contains 400 Mcg of folic acid which is a type of vitamin B. Taking folic acid supplements are important when you can’t get the needed dose of folic acid from food.
As a medication, folic acid is used to treat folic acid deficiency and certain types of anemia caused by folic acid deficiency. Folic acid also helps your body produce and maintain new cells, and helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
Folic acid is very important during pregnancy to prevent and reduces the risk for birth defects of a baby’s brain and spine and may also lower the risk of preeclampsia and early labor.
• Treat folic acid deficiency.
• Treat certain types of anemia.
• Produce and maintain new cells.
• Essential during pregnancy to prevent and reduces the risk for birth defects.
• Used for many conditions including depression, stroke, decline in memory and thinking skills.
How to use:
For adults, take one (1) tablet up to two times daily, preferably with meals.
Folic acid , , , ,
Points of interests:
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
How To Storage: