Prime Boric Acid IP 100 g
Prime Boric Acid IP is known as an effective insecticide, it is used to kill cockroaches, ants, fleas, termites, beetles, wood borers, and other insects.
Boric acid works also as a cleaning agent to remove tough stains on clothes and clothes odor.
Also from uses of boric acid:
An eye wash, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Antiseptic for minor cuts and burns.
Treats infections and fungi of the feet and fingers.
• Used as an insecticide, especially for cockroaches.
• Removes tough clothes stains.
• For acne.
• Used as an antiseptic to treat minor cuts and burns.
How to use:
As the directed on the box.
Points of interest:
• For external use.
• It should not be applied to an extensive area of broken skin.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.