Propolac Cough Syrup 100 ml
- Propolac syrup works to reduce mucous secretions, which leads to easing coughing, in addition to its vital role in expelling and eliminating phlegm.
- It calms the irritation of the throat and the feeling of discomfort caused by coughing, which makes it ideal in cases of colds and flu.
Grindelia herb extract and Althea plant: forms a protective barrier against external factors that cause bronchial irritation and help to get rid of mucous secretions.
Thyme extract: calms and soothes bronchial irritation.
Arabic gum: helps control and control coughing attacks while soothing and calming the airways.
Dried Propolis Extract and Colloidal Silver: Preservatives to protect the solution from bacteria and germs.
Grindelia herb extract, Althea plant, Arabic gum, Dried Propolis Extract, Colloidal silver
• Helps calm and relieve cough.
• Propolac syrup works as an expectorant.
• Relieves discomfort and soothes throat irritation.
• Cough syrup protects the respiratory system from external irritating factors that increase coughing.
How to use:
• Adults: Take 5 ml 3-4 times a day.
• Children 6 years and over: 5 ml 3 times a day.
• Children from 2-6 years: 2.5 ml 3 times a day.
• Do not take Propolac Cough Syrup after the expiry date.
• keep away from the reach of the children.
• Shake well before use.
• It is recommended to use the measuring cup provided with the package to obtain a correct and accurate dose.
• Avoid exceeding the recommended dose of cough syrup.
Made in: San Marino.
Quantity: 100 ml.
Store at room temperature.