Revamil Balm 15 g
• It is a moisturizing and healing Dermo protector Balm containing 25% pure medical honey.
• This balm contains honey with high content of enzymes, whose oxidase glucose.
• It is specially formulated to facilitate skin hydration and allow its antibacterial and healing action.
• It works to regenerate the skin surrounding wounds to improve the healing process.
• It does not irritate the skin.
• Contains no residues of pesticides, insecticides, preservatives, or other allergenic substances.
Used to treat:
• Venous ulcers.
• Infected, surgical, and chronic wounds.
• Diabetic foot ulcers.
• 1st and 2nd-degree burns.
How to use:
• Clean the wound with water and gentle soap or physiologic serum.
• Apply a layer of Revamil Balm on the surface of the wound or the damaged skin.
• If necessary, cover the wound with a compress.
• Apply 2 to 3 times a day until healing.
Points of interest:
• Sensitivity or allergy to honey.
• Sometimes the healing balm Revamil causes a burning sensation after application.
• If unexpected side effects were to occur, please tell your doctor, pharmacist, or the manufacturer
• Do not use a damaged tube.
• Close the tube after use
• Use within 3 months of opening the tube.