Systane Hydration UD 30 Vials*0.7 ml
• Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops entrap water to promote hydration, lubrication and provide prolonged, long-lasting effects.
• It also allows restoration of the damaged cells in the ocular surface.
• Used for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
• May also be used for rewetting of all silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses for minor irritation, discomfort, and blurring.
• Provides immediate and long-term relief.
• Contains hyaluronate, which is characterized by a high moisturizing effect and advanced.
• Suitable for use with prior contact lens wearers.
• Free from preservatives.
How To Use:
• Twist off the top of the single-use vial, instill one or two drops in the eye(s) and blink.
• Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye.
• While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, twist off the top of the single-use vial and place 1 or 2 drops on the lens and blink 2 or 3 times.
Points Of Interest:
• If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using Systane Hydration UD and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
• Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops are not indicated for use as a cleanser or disinfectant for contact lenses.
• People allergic to any ingredient in Systane Hydration UD Lubricant Eye Drops should not use this product.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyethylene Glycol.
30 Vials × 0.7 mL.
How to store:
At room temperature.