Teveten 600 Mg - 28 Tablets
• Angiotensin II is a chemical found in the body which makes your blood vessels contract. This makes it more difficult for blood to pass through them.
• This causes your blood pressure to rise.
• Teveten works by preventing the chemical, angiotensin II, from causing your blood vessels to contract. This has the effect of lowering your blood pressure.
Indications of Teveten:
Eprosartan is indicated for the treatment of essential hypertension.
Active Ingredient of Teveten:
Side effects of Teveten:
Cautions of Teveten:
• You are allergic (hypersensitive) to eprosartan or any of the other ingredients of Teveten.
Interactions of Teveten:
• Medicines for pain and inflammation such as ibuprofen, diclofenac, celecoxib, etoricoxib or lumiracoxib (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines).
• Potassium supplements, potassium-sparing agents or potassium-containing salt substitutes.
• Hydrochlorothiazide and calcium channel blocker such as nifedipine, which may be used to help lower your blood pressure.
• ACE inhibitors or aliskiren Teveten.
How to use Teveten:
The recommended dose is 600 mg eprosartan once daily.
Or depende on doctore prescrition.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.