THIOTACID COMPOUND 600 mg 20 CAPLETS
Thioctic acid is a biological substance in the body that is transformed during metabolism into substances that have strong antioxidant effects. It also protects the cell from the harmful effects of stray molecules produced during the metabolism of foreign bodies and heavy metals inside the body. Thus, Thioctic acid prevents the accumulation of stray oxygen molecules in living tissues and nerve tissue and protects nerve molecules from damage.
Thiotacid also contains benfotiamine and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) as an essential factor for a healthy nervous system.Points Of Interest:
Use with caution under the supervision of a physician in the following cases:
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
• People with diabetes, to adjust the dose of insulin, and anti-diabetic drugs.
• It is used to treat neuritis.
• Diabetic neuritis.
• Optic neuritis.
• Cerebral neuritis.
• Pain caused by nerve inflammation such as back and neck pain, herpes.
• To treat and prevent vitamin B1 and B12 deficiency.
How To Use:
One to three tablets daily to be given in divided doses according to the severity of the condition or as prescribed by the doctor, and it should be taken before eating on an empty stomach.
• Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens or:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you have a history of high cholesterol or triglycerides, cancer, liver disease, asthma, or breathing disorder.
• Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away:
Mild stomach pain, Nausea, Bloating, Diarrhea, Constipation, Headache, Swollen eyelids, Leg swelling, Skin rash, Irregular heartbeat.
Interactions with Genuphil syrup
• Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using.
• It is recommended not to concomitantly with the following drugs:
Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid) 600 mg , Benfotiamine (B1) 80 mg , Cyanocobalamin (B12) 500 mcg , ,
Stores at room temperature.