Urisept - 20 Tablets
Phenazopyridine is a pain reliever that affects the lower part of your urinary tract (bladder and urethra).
Phenazopyridine is used to treat urinary symptoms such as pain or burning, increased urination, and increased urge to urinate. These symptoms can be caused by infection, injury, surgery, catheter, or other conditions that irritate the bladder.
Phenazopyridine will treat urinary symptoms, but this medication will not treat a urinary tract infection.
Indications of Urisept:
• Pain or burning in urinary tract or during urination.
• Increased urination.
• Increased urge to urinate.
Active Ingredient of Urisept:
Side effects of Urisept:
• Headache, dizziness.
• upset stomach: nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
• kidney stones.
• Yellow discoloration of the white of the eye.
Cautions of Urisept:
• Hypersensitivity to phenazopyridine or any of the excipients.
• Genetic disorder known as (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
• Moderate to severe renal impairment. Or kidney glomeruli inflammation
• Poor liver functioning.
• Severe hepatitis.
How to use Urisept:
Adult Dose: 190 to 200 mg orally 3 times a day.
12 years and older:
190 to 195 mg orally 3 times a day.
That’s depend on the doctor prescription.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.