Vicutix Scar Gel SPF 30 - 20 g
• Vicutix Scar Gel SPF 30 is prescribed for the prevention and treatment of hypertrophic scars, keloids, and erythema caused by surgical intervention or skin injuries, even when exposed to the sun.
• Patented technology and composition One of the most famous dermatological groups in Europe.
• Vicutix Scar Gel SPF 30 has shown results proven by clinical studies and satisfied with the treatment of scars as a result of trauma, burns, and surgical intervention, medical professionals.
• Formulated with 100% high molecular weight silicone and zinc oxide, this gel forms an invisible membrane on the skin surface in contact with air.
• This water-resistant film protects the skin from external aggressions and helps prevent the formation of hypertrophic scars or keloids.
• This product contains sunscreen with an SPF 30.
• Acts as a second layer of skin, providing a 24-hour coating.
• Suitable for use in children and patients with sensitive skin.
• Ideal for any surface and size of skin/scar, joints, face.
• Dermatologically tested.
• The most effective, safe, and well-tolerated treatment for the prophylactic therapy of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
• Equalizes scars up to 75%.
• Reduces itching.
• Relieves the color of the scars.
• Transparent, odorless, self-drying formula.
• Can be used under makeup or other cosmetics.
• SPF 30 protects the scar from ultraviolet rays and thus prevents post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and melasma.
How To Use:
• It is possible to start treatment with VIKUTIX GEL FOR SCARS SPF30 immediately after removal of the sutures from the wound or as soon as the edges of the wound are joined.
• Carefully clean the area to be treated and dry thoroughly.
• Apply a very thin layer of VIKUTIX SCAR GEL SPF30 to the scar, and leave it to dry.
• After drying of VIKUTIX, tight clothing, cosmetics and sunscreen can be applied.
• Apply twice a day for at least 30 days.
Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide , Silica.
Stores at room temperature.