Vita Cist 200 mg Syrup 100 ml for urinary tract infection
• Vita Cist is a herbal supplement that contains Cranberry which is an effective way to prevent recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
• Cranberries contain compounds called proanthocyanidins, which prevent E. coli bacteria from attaching to the lining of your urethra and bladder.
• Vita Cist also contains D-mannose, which is typically used for preventing a UTI in people who have frequent UTIs or for treating an active UTI.
• Vita Cist is used as an herbal supplement to prevent the recurrence of urinary tract infections.
• Vita Cist contains antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
How To Use:
• Use Vita Cist once daily or as prescribed.
Points Of Interest:
• If you have diabetes, talk with your doctor before taking Vita Cist. It makes sense to be cautious since D-mannose is a form of sugar.
Your doctor might want to monitor your blood sugar levels more closely if you take Vita Cist.
• Cranberries are relatively safe but may cause stomach upset in some people. Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to salicylates, a history of kidney stones, or those taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin may want to avoid cranberry supplements.
All Active Ingredients: