Walmark Arthrostop Intensive Tabs 60'S For Arthritis
Arthrostop Tablets is a dietary supplement that protects, maintains, and supports healthy joints and cartilage.
It helps increase fluid production in the joints, relieve symptoms of dry joints, and improve joint flexibility.
Arthrostop helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis, especially in the elderly.
Arthrostop tablets contain:
Glucosamine sulfate, which works to build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and fluid that surrounds joints, increases fluid in cartilage and around joints and helps prevent dehydration.
Chondroitin sulfate is one of the building blocks used to build cartilage, and it also increases fluid around joints.
Boswellia serrata: It contains Boswellic acid, which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, as it prevents the formation of leukotriene, one of the inflammatory substances in the body.
It is used in the treatment of chronic infections such as osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis, and tendinitis.
Manganese reduces arthritis pain.
Vitamin C is a cofactor in the formation of collagen, the main protein in joint and bone tissue, fighting infection and controlling infection-related inflammation.
Curcumin, with anti-inflammatory properties, reduces pain and increases ease of movement in people with osteoarthritis and arthritis.
Glucosamine sulfate, Chondroitin sulfate, Frankincense, Collagen type II, Vitamin C
Arthrostop Intensive Tablets used for:
• People with dry joints, and osteoarthritis.
• Elderly people are at risk for osteoarthritis.
• Relieving symptoms of joint pain, pain in movements, heat feeling, headache, soreness, etc.
• Protecting from osteoarthritis symptoms.
How to use:
• Adults: 2 tablets a time or 1 tablet, twice daily.
• Preferably after a meal, drink with adequate amounts of water.
Points of interest:
• Avoid taking Arthrostop if you are allergic to the active ingredients.
• Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Children, pregnant, and breastfeeding should not use Arthrostop tabs.
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Consult your doctor before using Arthrostop.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.