Walmark Lactobifid Caps 56'S For Colon
Lactobifid represents a new modern product that contributes live microorganisms that are part of the natural intestinal flora.
Lactobifid represents an association of two best known and studied microorganisms Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
These microorganisms are found naturally in the healthy intestinal flora, Their number may be affected by some external conditions such as:
Taking antibiotics, stress, an unbalanced diet, or environmental change while traveling.
A daily dose of Lactobifid contains a very high amount 15.6 billion of microorganisms. The product is also enriched with Fructooligosaccharides that serve for microflora in the large intestine.
The main ingredients of Lactobifid capsules are:
Maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides, gelatin.
Bacteria (cont.: milk and soy ingredients).
Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
Antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
• Lactobifid can be used during and after antibiotic treatment.
• It prevents and treats diarrhea caused by Clostridium difficile infection, which causes colitis.
• Lactobifid controls symptoms associated with some gastrointestinal diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome.
How to use:
Adult:1-3 capsules a day, preferably in the morning, with a meal, or within 30 minutes after a meal.
For long-term use, 1-2 capsules a day, up to 3 capsules in case of need.
Points of interest:
• Avoid use if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Lactobifid or any other drug contents.
• Consult your doctor before use.
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.