Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS 250 g
Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS is a natural manuka honey that is used to improve the general health of the body and the function of organs.
The manuka honey possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as well as antioxidant functions to prevent infection and promote GIT activity.
Watson & Son Manuka Honey uses the Molan Golden Standard (MGS)to measure the potency, purity, and quality of the honey with regard to its antibacterial action.
The MGS standard which measures the Methylglyoxal percentage in honey is certified and accredited to be equivalent to UMF used in other types of honey.
Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS:
• Strengthens the body's immunity against diseases.
• Increases the body's vitality and energy levels.
• Enhances the digestive function in the body.
• Relieves symptoms associated with the common cold.;
- The honey contains 40 mg of Methylglyoxal per 100g.
- Possesses antibacterial properties, especially on strains of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
- Supports overall immune function.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Considered as an antioxidant.
- The honey contains 1375 kJ per 100g.
- The honey contains 0.2 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 0.9 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 78.5 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 76.2 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 8.0 mg per 100g.
How To Use Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS:
• Take 1-3 teaspoons of Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS daily or as recommended by your doctor.
• Do not give Watson & Son Manuka Honey to infants younger than 12 months.
• Size: 250g
• Made in New Zealand