Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS 250 g
Watson & Son Manuka Honey 12+ MGS is a natural manuka honey that is used to improve the general health of the body and the function of organs.
The manuka honey possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties as well as antioxidant functions to prevent infection and promote GIT activity.
Watson & Son Manuka Honey uses the Molan Golden Standard (MGS)to measure the potency, purity, and quality of the honey with regard to its antibacterial action.
The MGS standard which measures the Methylglyoxal percentage in honey is certified and accredited to be equivalent to UMF used in other types of honey.
- The honey contains 40 mg of Methylglyoxal per 100g.
- Possesses antibacterial properties, especially on strains of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
- Supports overall immune function.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Considered as an antioxidant.
- The honey contains 1375 kJ per 100g.
- The honey contains 0.2 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 0.9 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 78.5 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 76.2 g per 100g.
- The honey contains 8.0 mg per 100g.