Nano D3 Cure Drops - 50 ml
• Acts as a supplement for vitamin D3 deficiency.
• It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphates from your bowel, which keeps bones and teeth healthy.
• It is given to those having a deficiency of this vitamin due to familial (occurring in the family) or environmental reasons.
• Helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus which is important for building and keeping strong bones.
• Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
• Vitamin D is also used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders.
• It may be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal and allow normal bone growth.
How To Use:
• Recommended dose: 1 drop daily or as directed by doctors.
• Don't exceed the maximum daily dose.
• Can be given with or without food, as instructed by your doctor.
• For the ease of remembering, try giving it at the same time every day.
Points Of Interest:
• Rarely causes side effects like constipation, nausea, vomiting, etc.
• Consult your doctor if these side effects are observed for a long time.
• Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to one of the active substances.
quantity or volume:
How to Store:
Stores at room temperature.