Salonpas Gel 30 g
Salonpas Gel is a strong and fast-absorbing gel that is used for the short-term relief of slight aches and muscle/joint pain.
It is also effective against sprains, strains, bruises, arthritis, and minor backaches.
Salonpas Gel is a topical gel and has analgesic properties through its active ingredients Methyl Salicylate and Menthol.
It is intended for external use only on the affected area.
Methyl Salicylate, Menthol,,
Salonpas gel features:
• Does not leave stains.
• Does not leave grease marks.
Direction for use:
• For adults and children 2 years age and older, Apply Salonpas gel on the affected area 3- 4 times daily.
• For children under the age of 2, consult a doctor.
• Do not use Salonpas gel with a heating pad.
• Avoid using near the eye.
• Do not apply Salonpas to open wounds or skin that is damaged.
Store at room temperature