Kidz Cough 120ml syrup
This Syrup is rich in an herbal extract that dissolves cough in children.
It helps to clear phlegm and other irritants from the throat and airways caused by coughing.
It breaks down, removes mucus from the lungs, and relaxes the airways.
It also works to lessen inflammation and relaxes the throat muscles.
The herbal extracts benefits work on:
Arum triphyllum: Traditionally used for rhinopharyngeal and laryngeal inflammation with coryza, hoarseness, and aphonia.
Arnica Montana: treats Dry and spasmodic cough.
Belladonna: Used in dry, spasmodic, painful, and mostly nocturnal cough. It is also a remedy for fever and inflammation.
Chamomilla: Great remedy for children, used in night cough, accompanied by fever, agitation, and pain.
Coccus cacti: Used in hacking and spasmodic cough, as well as in whooping cough, with expectoration of mucus.
• Relaxes airway contraction.
• Treats infections caused by cough.
• Treats inflammation in the respiratory system.
• Clears the airways irritant.
• Dissolves the thick secretion.
Arum triphyllum , Arnica montana , Belladonna , Chamomilla , Coccus cacti.
- Respiratory diseases.
Points of interest:
• A cough syrup should not be taken over a prolonged period.
• Consult a healthcare ¬practitioner if the symptoms get worse, persist for over one week, or are accompanied by a high fever.
• A child’s night cough may be reduced by slightly lifting the pillow. Have the child drink water or a warm drink and make sure that the air in the bedroom is not too dry.
• No known incompatibility with other medicines.
Direction of use:
Under 5 and infants: ½ teaspoon 3 to 4 times a day.
5 years and older: 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day.
To be taken between meals and at bedtime to prevent night cough.